Bruce recites “The Sunset From A’Horseback” at An Evening of Poetry of the West, held at the Beta Coffeehouse in Cody, Wyoming on August 5th, 2011. An Evening of Poetry of the West was a fundraiser for the Children’s Resource Center of Wyoming.
Bruce Arlen Wasserman
- My Book Review: Shrapnel Maps, on NYJB website
- My Poem, “From Rechavia,” wins Anna Davidson Rosenberg Award for 2019, 2nd Place
- “What to Do While Waiting in Boston” released in the Fredericksburg Literary and Art Review
- Review: When Rap Spoke Straight To God
- “Lousiana Life” in FREDERICKSBURG LITERARY AND ART REVIEW