Bruce Arlen Wasserman
- “Clay,” “66,” and “How to Lose a Mother” published by Cathexis
- My Book Review: Shrapnel Maps, on NYJB website
- My Poem, “From Rechavia,” wins Anna Davidson Rosenberg Award for 2019, 2nd Place
- “What to Do While Waiting in Boston” released in the Fredericksburg Literary and Art Review
- Review: When Rap Spoke Straight To God
Monthly Archives: April 2019
I am pleased to announce that my poem, “What to Do While Waiting in Boston,” has been published in the beautifully assembled Fredericksburg Literary and Art Review issue recently released. Click the link to read it.