I recently read my poem “The Lingering Thought of You” to a bursting at the seams crowd at The Bean Cycle in Fort Collins, Colorado. This poem evokes the feeling of being horseback in the mountains of Northern Wyoming, and the crowd that night really got into it. You could have heard a pin drop! The poem will be featured in my soon to be in print collection of poetry, A Cowboy Who’s in Love. The Slam is a regular monthly event, sponsored by Matter Bookstore in Fort Collins.
Bruce Arlen Wasserman
- My Book Review: Shrapnel Maps, on NYJB website
- My Poem, “From Rechavia,” wins Anna Davidson Rosenberg Award for 2019, 2nd Place
- “What to Do While Waiting in Boston” released in the Fredericksburg Literary and Art Review
- Review: When Rap Spoke Straight To God
- “Lousiana Life” in FREDERICKSBURG LITERARY AND ART REVIEW