This is a live recording of my reading my original poem, “The Sunset From A’Horseback (©2011),” at the Beta Coffeehouse in Cody, Wyoming on August 5th, 2011. The Event, An Evening of Poetry of the West, was a fundraiser for the Children’s Resource Center.
Bruce Arlen Wasserman
- “Clay,” “66,” and “How to Lose a Mother” published by Cathexis
- My Book Review: Shrapnel Maps, on NYJB website
- My Poem, “From Rechavia,” wins Anna Davidson Rosenberg Award for 2019, 2nd Place
- “What to Do While Waiting in Boston” released in the Fredericksburg Literary and Art Review
- Review: When Rap Spoke Straight To God