“What is clear… is that the accepted, often imitated and venerated Route 66 of narrative verse need not fear finding deviation from the well-traveled path. In fact, the lyrical approach that is evident in Perillo’s poetry makes a more potent narrative because it travels so far from the route.” Read the entire review here at the New York Journal of Books site.
Bruce Arlen Wasserman
- My Book Review: Shrapnel Maps, on NYJB website
- My Poem, “From Rechavia,” wins Anna Davidson Rosenberg Award for 2019, 2nd Place
- “What to Do While Waiting in Boston” released in the Fredericksburg Literary and Art Review
- Review: When Rap Spoke Straight To God
- “Lousiana Life” in FREDERICKSBURG LITERARY AND ART REVIEW