I am happy to say that my poem, “Louisiana Life,” will appear in the Spring/Summer 2018 edition of the Fredericksburg Literary and Art Review. The poem, which tracks the history of life in Louisiana through a unique lens, is well matched in its new publication home. Fredericksburg Literary and Art Review is a beautiful, well-curated journal. Here is their link: Fredericksburg Literary and Art Review.
Bruce Arlen Wasserman
- My Book Review: Shrapnel Maps, on NYJB website
- My Poem, “From Rechavia,” wins Anna Davidson Rosenberg Award for 2019, 2nd Place
- “What to Do While Waiting in Boston” released in the Fredericksburg Literary and Art Review
- Review: When Rap Spoke Straight To God
- “Lousiana Life” in FREDERICKSBURG LITERARY AND ART REVIEW